Monday, March 19, 2012

Mitt Romney Won Puerto Rico primary

It's been a long time that I had a politics-related post in this blog. I usually write about law and legal cases. Now that I am thrilled with the Republican presidential primary, I wanted to share about Mitt Romney's handy win in Puerto Rico.

He just won easily in the Puerto Rico primary. Do you think Mitt Romney will eventually snatch the spot to be the Republican's presidential candidate? Most people believe this way but a lot of Santorum supporters convey that he is a weak front-runner. For me, I'll just rely on Romney's positive mind that he will prevail. He once stated: "I can't tell you exactly how the process is going to work. But I bet I'm going to become the nominee." Then, let's see what will happen next.

1 comment:

Karen In Style said...

Wow! This post is timely. Last Saturday, we have a discussion about Mitt Romney. We're at Watercamp Resort in Cavite for a vacation. The place was nice and the accommodation is comfortable. We had fun swimming too. In between swimming and eating, we have talked about several topics.

We have been to several Cavite resorts but only Watercamp Resort gave us the needed place for total relaxation.