Monday, January 30, 2012

My Law School Fraternity

In 2002, I had the chance to participate in a recruitment process for law school sorority neophytes. At that time, I really don't have a plan to participate in the event. But since I gave time to think about it over and over again, I decided to join one organization, the Mu Kappa Phi National Exclusive Law Fraternity and Sorority. The journey to win the race is adventurous. But I finished the task anyway with the help of my friends and colleagues.

Because of my experience in the recruitment process, I learned that trusting people involves patience. There are other members of the group who would not accept who you are, no matter how you try to please them. Others are really excited to be your friend. Depending on the situation, you just have to play your cards well.

The law school sorority where I joined is actually the best one in terms of camaraderie and excellence. This day is our Anniversary Celebration that's why I prepared this blog post. Thanks for reading!

No comments: