Monday, December 12, 2011

Exclusive Law School Fraternity

If you're a law student and you're faced with a dilemma whether to join an exclusive law school fraternity or not, you need to look around you and decide on what's best for you. Honestly, I joined an exclusive law school fraternity to know what's on the other side of the fence. Meaning, I want to learn what it takes to be a member of a closed-knit group with common goals and aspirations. But there are things to remember before joining a sorority or fraternity.

One thing that you should consider is to know the type of people around you. You need to evaluate the scenario and ask yourself some questions. Are they honest? Are they trustworthy? You also need to widen your perspective and learn if it's beneficial for future purposes. The fraternity where I joined is so far good and I don't have regrets giving my loyalty to my brothers and sisters.

No comments: