Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Law School Memories

I admit that I really miss my law school years. For me, it has been a colorful and meaningful journey with all the ups and downs along the way. I've learned many things and principles with the help of professors, friends and of course, the reliable books we used. But the best thing I've learned while in the long years of legal studies is meeting a lot of people and seeing their perspectives in life. From there, I became grounded, humble but confident with my decisions in life.

I'm planning to be back studying the law to finish my quest to become a lawyer. But as of now, I'm replacing lost time for parties, events, travel and keeping up on other interests. With that, I'm grateful that this blog survived after months of neglect. Thanks to the words-inspiration and diligence- that I finally had a wonderful time because of this humble blog.

No comments: